The WA Inclusion Agency (WAIA) employs a team of skilled Inclusion Professionals (IP’s) who work from regional hubs to provide tailored support to individual early childhood education and care (ECEC) services.
Regional inclusion hub offices are situated across metropolitan and regional WA and each office supports a designated region of WA.
Our services include:
- Providing site visits to observe and discuss strengths, challenges and barriers to inclusion.
- Assisting educators to reflect on and learn about inclusive practices and attitudes, and understand and support diversity.
- Providing practical support and strategies.
- Assisting services to link in with community supports.
- Collaborating to develop Strategic Inclusion Plans (SIPs) and supporting the subsequent review process.
- Facilitating access to the Inclusion Support (IS) Portal and Inclusion Support Program (ISP) supports.
Accessing Support from the WAIA
It is simple to access inclusion support through the WAIA’s central request system:
- Access the Parent Information and Consent Form and a Request for Inclusion Support Form.
- The parent or legal guardian completes and signs the Parent Inclusion and Consent Form.
- ECEC service representatives complete and sign the Request for Inclusion Support Form.
- The services submit both forms to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WAIA will respond to correctly completed requests for support within three working days.
For more information on how we can assist you, please contact us on 1800 119 247
to speak with our WAIA Administration Officer.
Alternatively you can complete our online enquiry form